We are thrilled to announce the release of DSP Sci-Fi, the latest addition to our Dynamic Sound Packs, a series of innovative tools to create sound effects for your games, animations and movies.
- Do you need high-quality science-fiction sound effects for your creative projects?
- Do you want to be able to easily tailor them to your exact needs?
Then DSP Sci-Fi is for you!
- Its sounds have been crafted by professional sound designers.
- They are fully customizable, thanks to our unique procedural audio engine.
- DSP Sci-Fi is available at a fraction of the price (US $49) of a professional sound library, without the large disk space requirements
DSP Sci-Fi generates all the types of sound effects of a science-fiction universe.
|Ambiences||Engine Room, Crew Quarters, Starship Bridge, Hangar Bay, Meteor Shower, Ion Storm, Space Drones, Futuristic City, Chip Market.|
|Interfaces||Panel, Select/Click, Confirm/Cancel, Charging Up, Telemetry, Morse Signal, Radar, Zoom/Swipe, Sonar, Interference, Alarm.|
|Lifeforms||Alien Language, Cybernetic Life, Insectoid, Swamp Creature, Monster Growl, Furry Creature, Ethereal Beings.|
|Mechanisms||Airlock, Teleporter, Servo Motor, Droid, Robot, Ventilation, Exhaust, Buzzing, Plasma Beam, Probe.|
|Vehicles||Battle Cruiser, Space Fighter, Speeder Bike, Exploration Rover, Transport Ship, Hyperloop, Flying Car, Patrol Car, Rocket, Landing, Hyperspace Jump, Cockpit Interior.|
|Weapons||Explosion, Thermal Grenade, Shield, Spaceship Laser, Blaster, Rocket Launcher, Lightblade, Shotgun, Rifle, Handgun, Metal Impact.|
The workflow is immediate: select a category (e.g. Weapons), a type of sound (e.g. Blaster), and adjust the parameters. Once you have created a sound you like, it can be saved as a WAVE file.
Working on a game? Export your sound and as many variations as you want directly to Unity®! DSP Sci-Fi will even generate C# scripts for you to play the sounds sequentially or with randomization!
All the sounds generated with DSP Sci-Fi can be used for free in commercial projects.