GameSynth can be remotely controlled via TCP by using the GameSynth Tool API. Integrate GameSynth with other creative tools and set up new sound design workflows:
- Remotely load a GameSynth patch, play it, and control it in real-time via meta-parameters.
- Query patches from the repository and render them at the cursor position in digital audio workstations (DAW)
- Generate sound variations and render them from within the authoring tools of game audio middleware
- Send automation curves from audio tools to GameSynth and vice-versa, to synchronize the synthesis of sounds with the playback of samples
- Exchange automation curves with 3D animation software to synchronize the animation and the sound synthesis
- Export curves from a drawing software to the Sketch Pad of GameSynth
- And more…