IMPROVE YOUR AUDIO WORKFLOW
Working with sound files? Improve your workflow and be more productive! Tsugi QuickAudio revolutionizes the way you interact with sound files by transforming Windows Explorer into an audio tool!
VISUALIZE AND SELECT YOUR SAMPLES
For the very first time on Windows, Tsugi QuickAudio replaces the bland icons of your sound files by pictures of their waveform or spectrum.
- Choose the best graphic representation for the icons of your sound files.
- Select your samples based on their frequency contents or amplitude.
- No more need to listen to all of them to select the right one!
- See their audio metadata in the file properties!
- It works inside your favourite sound tools too!
(e.g. Sound Forge, Reaper, Audacity, Wwise, ProTools, Cubase etc…).
Waveforms in Explorer
Spectra in Explorer
With QuickPlay, listen to your sound files within Windows Explorer, just by pressing a key. No need to open your DAW, no need to run the Windows Media Player. Ultra-fast and simple!
QUICKLY EDIT THEM
Use the Tsugi QuickAudio context menu in Windows Explorer or the QuickEdit window to edit your sounds in a flash.
- Normalize or convert the channels, bit depth and sample rate of your sound files directly from the Explorer!
- Apply fade-ins and fade-outs, assign amplitude envelopes…
- Trim and crop your samples without even launching a DAW!
Export your sounds to other applications, directly from Windows Explorer. All in one mouse click or one key press!
- Open the selected samples into your favourite sound editor.
- Automatically create events and export them to game audio middleware (ADX2, FMOD, Wwise)!
- Insert the samples in the timeline of Pro Tools, Nuendo, Cubase and Reaper thanks to Tsugi QuickAudio’s spotting functions.
Export to Wwise
Export to FMOD
Spotting to Nuendo
Spotting to Pro Tools
Tsugi QuickAudio redefines the audio workflow on Windows by transforming the Windows Explorer into a sound tool: change your icons to waveforms and spectra, spot to your DAW in one click, export to your game audio middleware and boost your productivity with QuickPlay and QuickEdit!
This is the trial version of QuickAudio for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit systems. It includes English and Japanese documentations. This version is fully functional for 15 days. After that, a licensed version must be purchased to continue using it.