Next-Gen Car Engine SimulationFinally say goodbye to granular synthesis!
- Physically accurate modeling of engines
- Developed with a former acoustical engineer from Yamaha Motors
- Much higher realism than with granular synthesis
- Fully controllable, since no samples are used
- Negligible memory footprint
- Many vehicles available (formula 1, sports car, bike, truck etc.)
- Many parameters (type of engine, level of road noise etc.)
- Intuitive interface: create sounds by driving!
- Create sci-fi vehicles or extreme passbys by routing to other GameSynth models
e.g. Driving simulator from Micware, presented at ITS 2019 in Singapore, using Unreal Engine interfaced with the GameSynth run-time
Are you working on a racing game or a driving simulator? Do you need realistic yet fully controllable engine sounds? Are you tired of the limits of granular synthesis? Do not hesitate to contact us!
In addition to the plug-in for the GameSynth sound design tool described here, we can help you to integrate this technology in your application. This can be done very quickly, and at a lower cost than the older, less realistic, granular-based solutions!CONTACT US